First Opinion is the fastest way to talk to a doctor, 24/7, at work or home, even at 3AM. Ask your doctor anything for free, get prescriptions for $39. Our top-rated doctors are by your side for the little question or the big concern.
Other users also looks for:
First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7 ipa
• FAST – Connect in minutes.
• FREE – Unlimited chat with a doctor, 24/7 for free. Ask a doctor any medical questions you have, right now. If treatment is needed, a prescription or lab is available for $39.
• PRESCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE – The expanded service where you can send photos or receive a diagnosis or prescriptions for $39 is available in Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
• NO TIME LIMITS – Stay connected until your issue is resolved. Message as much and as often as you’d like.
• 100% PRIVATE – First names only within the app so you can share without any embarrassment.
• YOUR DOCTOR FOLLOWS UP – Your doctor will personally reach out to you after every discussion just to check in and see how everything’s going
• EASY RESULTS – Get itemized notes from your doctor after each consultation
• COMMON MOM QUESTIONS – Ask a doctor, or pediatrician, about illness, nutrition, pregnancy, child development, fertility, sleep training, lactation, as well as anything else you've ever wondered about. Ask a doctor about care for your child or children.
• GOING ON A TRIP? – Know what travel vaccinations you need and recommended prescriptions to carry. Plus you can take your doctor with you wherever you go. No need to look for a local doctor again.
• SHARE HEALTH DATA– Automatically send your doctor info about your health and activity through HealthKit
• PERSONALIZED – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, your doctor gets to know you and gives health information specific to you.
No topic is off the table. Ask a doctor about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Birth Control and Oral Contraceptive
• Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
• Sexual Health, STDs, HIV concerns
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Problems Sleeping
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Hair Restoration
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
, First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7 download ipa
, download First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7 ipa
, First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7 free download
, free First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7 download ipa
Download First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7 4.0.2 ipa File
DISCLAIMER: First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7 is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the ipa file download page or app buy page.
What's New in First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7 4.0.2
Recommended for You
You May Also Like (Similar or Related Apps)
Southern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital
Southern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital is a 60-bed facility offering physical, occupational, speech-language, respiratory and pulmonary therapies in an inpatient and outpatient setting. Our interdisciplinary team of professionals include rehab certifie
Featured in the New York Times, and Babytalk magazine!
Easy-to-use app to keep track of an infant's diapers, feedings, naps, and more!
* Easily enter events with a minimum number of touches
* See at a glance the time since last wet and poopy diaper, tim
Positive Pregnancy with Andrew Johnson
This application is a guided meditation audio program intended to help expecting mothers become deeply relaxed and focus on a positive and successful pregnancy.
This application can be listened to at any time during your pregnancy. The positive suggestio
WeGrow: A bot for home growers
WeGrow: Learn how to grow cannabis at home
We're crafting cannabis cultivation. Join us and help us grow our community of marijuana growers!
WeGrow 2.0: Measure, Manage, Optimize, and Learn marijuana home grow recipes. We're along for each
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, a national rating of how safe hospitals are for patients, is a public service provided by The Leapfrog Group, a nonprofit organization committed to driving quality, safety, and transparency in U.S. health care. Twice an
STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) Triage - Anonymously Ask a Dermatologist
Are you worried that you may have a sexually transmitted disease (STD)? STD Triage anonymously connects you to a board-certified dermatologist in under 24 hours. To use, simply download the app, take two pictures of your skin problem (rashes, bumps, inti
Pager - Personalized healthcare
Pager is the most convenient way to access healthcare. Immediately chat with a nurse, who will guide you to the right care. Get answers that will help determine your next steps to feeling better.
Use Pager to:
• Ask medical questions and send pictures th
Rx Valet is a discount prescription drug program that offers a deeply discounted price on both generic and branded drugs. Our program provides consumers with two savings options. The first option is to purchase prescription medications via the Rx Valet w
mySugr: Easy to use daily diabetes logbook
mySugr = your diabetes secret weapon. The mySugr App auto-logs your blood sugars, carbs, bolus, CGM, hypos, and activity data via connected devices. Add meds, HbA1c results, notes, pics, additional blood glucose levels and whatever else you decide is help
The Gait app is the first in a series of applications by PhysioU designed to train your eyes to analyze and understand human movement. The app is designed to help you learn and understand normal and abnormal gait.
"Learn phase" with high definition stat